Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mr & Mrs Corrigan

I know, I know.. I've been a bad blogger. On Saturday I photographed Traci & Stephen's big day, and Traci went all out on the details. She had bag pipers, live butterflies, horse & carriage - you name it! She had it all!! It was so gorgeous. She got ready & had her reception at the Preston Woodall House, but her ceremony was at the church across the street. It was really just a beautiful thing to hear the bag piper as her guests were coming in.
Look at her sweet mama checking in!! Mrs. McCloskey was so sweet & laid back all morning.She may kill me for posting this one, but I think it's funnyStephen was fairly RELUCTANT to be in pictures, but he was a good sport. I think a camera traumatized him as a child.
Congrats you two!! You pulled off an amazing party!!

2 comments:

Ashley and David said...

ring shot on that star--- YUMMY TO ME.

Anonymous said...

Wow... wheelbarrow breakdancing is priceless. Great moment!