Saturday, May 3, 2008

Anna & Jay Re-Make

Last night I photographed Anna & Jay... and I had a mind's eye picture of their engagement once they told me their "first encounter". They first met in front of Stool Pigeon's & when Anna saw Jay walking down the street she went and told her friends that she just saw her husband (which was not something her friends ever heard her say before). Well, they tracked him down at Bogart's & now they're spending the rest of their life together. HOW AMAZING IS THAT?!!? I am just in awe about how life had them pass each other on the street one day, and now they're getting married!! I mean.. wow. That just amazes me!!
And could there really be a more beautiful couple?!
Jay is a huge fan of UNC & has an affection for basketball. It was kind of hard making him play romantic b-ball, and not some serious one-on-one.
Anna has some mad skills too though..
This shot is courtesy of my dad's Suburban. Anna & Jay gave me this idea actually.. they both love to just chill at home, but being out in nature makes them all mooshy & what not. So, combine the two & you get something delicious.
I really didn't need a couch to make them look delicious... and in the middle of weeds!!
This was probably the quietest I've ever been on a shoot. They both just kept doing these awesome things, and I was just there watching. Okey.. so I tried out some cool lighting while they were being awesome.
A great end to a gorgeous afternoon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so i guess you liked my spot! haha. don't tell anyone else where it be though.. it's one of my favorites:-)

becca:-)

Turned out lovely though! hope you checked for ticks after:-)

Anonymous said...

Some guys have all the luck...