Sunday, May 11, 2008

Erin & BC

YES - I know I should have blogged this a week ago!! Last Sunday I photographed Erin & BC... who initially had no intention of doing an engagement session. I'm really hoping that they are happy they did it now!! These two are so wonderful together... I mean, just a very subtle "POW". Their dynamics are so tight with each other, and being a less than subtle person, I really admired their interaction with one another. You'll see - it's a beautiful thing!! We started off with their kiddos - the two sweet puppies.
And like everyone, they have their special spots... their priorities..
My sweet friend Ashley let me borrow her dad's Rose Garden for the afternoon-
TASTY RIGHT?!?!
That's just comfy right there-
Rock star sun glasses can really bring that thang-
Being in the field like this, Erin reminded me a lot of Gywneth Paltrowe
This shot really intrigues me, and I'm not even going to explain it
Beautiful sunset to end an amazing shoot. THANKS YOU TWO!!

1 comment:

Ashley and David said...

My Dad is going to be SOOO excited that these are up. Ever since I told him that you were going to blog these, he has asked me every time he has seen me if they are up yet. As soon as he gets home, I will inform him.

April these are awesome. You always give people so much more than they are expecting. We pick on you for doing 45987 hour engagment sessions, but what comes out of that is an amazing set of images that are so personal and unique to that couple. Have I told, you lately, that I love you?