Monday, May 19, 2008

Mamasitas

Two Saturdays ago I had a marathon boudior shoot at the Westin Hotel in Charlotte, NC and it turned out H-O-T!! Obviously I'm not going to reveal but so much, but it was an amazing day. I photographed three girls that are gifting their husbands with some super sexy presents. It may seem like an awkward thing to picture yourself doing, but any three of these girls will tell you that it was not near as terrifying as they thought it would be. In fact, they all walked out feeling incredibly confident. I'm doing another marathon session at the Umstead on June 22nd, so if you want more info or just want in, email me & I'll slide you in!

1 comment:

Jessica B said...

Wow April! I know the girls were very happy with their session. I can see why now. Your work continues to amaze me. Have a great week!