Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Julie & Bernie

This past Friday, I spent the morning with Julie & Bernie, and for the first time in a long time, I really had to wrap up the shoot within 2 hours!! And amazingly, I almost did everything I wanted to do. There was one more spot I wanted to go to, but I know I still got all their angles!! Julie & Bernie are getting married in November, and it's going to be an awesome affair... You just got to stick around! I really try & warm people up in front of the camera before I get them to really work it, but this is how they started - Yum to the tum!Who knew NC State had so many awesome areas!I'm not sure what these are exactly, but they look hot here!! Or maybe Julie & Bernie make them hot...
Oh yeah.. the action came at the end!! Save the best, right?!

1 comment:

Ashley and David said...

way to find some new funky stuff! i keep meaning to go to the spray paint tunnels to do a shoot but just havent done it yet. you are fab. lets go spot hunting together sometime!