Sunday, May 25, 2008

Bethany & Jared

This past Friday afternoon I met Bethany & Jared over at Pullen Park. Bethany dabbles in photography when she's not teaching school in Charlotte, so I knew I really had to bring it. Jared is from Texas & even though I didn't see the boots, he's a cowboy baby!! I just had to supply the horses- As the day progressed, I found out Bethany is as fascinated with trains as a 2 year old.. tee hee. When I first met with them, it was all business but to my delight it turns out that they are coo coo birds - and anyone who knows me, knows I treasure that in a person!!
I used to be terrified of photographing anyone in the full sun... but now it's just a beautiful thing to me!! You can't get color like this in the shade.
More train action
KEEEYYYY- UTE
So, I didn't have anything to do with this. Jared told me to photograph them on the bridge, and they broke out into dance!! I love that in a model - a vision!!
sexy. and would you look at their eyes?!
i love stalker moments
I actually got this shot on the first try, but I made Jared do it 3 times!! haha! It was just fun watching him jump ok?!
Bethany & Jared have beautiful ways in which they compliment one another & compromise together. This was Jared's portion of the day - to rock out on his drums. He's been in several bands, and just rocked the park out. From what I heard, he's super talented. I envy any & every musical ability...
And here's Bethany's portion of the day! She loves bowling, and I have been dying to photograph a couple in a bowling alley forever!! It worked out perfect... and even though it's not Jared's thing, he got funky with it!
I'm not sure why this room is there, but I'm happy it is!! How awesome is this?! yeah.. just a little something called vanishing point. yum to the tum.
Tomorrow I photograph Bethany's bridal, but you'll just have to wait until after their wedding on July 26th to see those!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!
-Jared

Anonymous said...

April, I loved working with you! You have great talent and boundless energy. All of these photos look awesome. See you tomorrow!
~Bethany

jerry said...

April,
Thanks for upbeat wording and great
photos to make Bethany and Jared happy. Trust wedding portrait will
be equally stunning and impressive
jerry--bethany's dad

Ashley and David said...

i thought i already commented on this shoot, but i have not, so i need to. AWESOME location ideas and posing.