Wednesday, July 30, 2008

On the MOVE!!

Heads up - this weekend you will not be able to reach me unless there is something urgent pending for you. Evoke (and me) are moving to it's new home off Durant & Falls of the Neuse from Friday-next Friday. This weekend I will be almost totally & completely out of the loop. SO, if you email me, unless it's an immediate need which I can respond to through my phone, I won't have access to my computer until Monday or Tuesday of next week. You can still try & reach me on my cell phone, but any one who has moved realizes it is very difficult to stick by your phone. Please don't think I'm ignoring your email or phone calls, but I will return them all as soon as I am able to!!

4 comments:

the.indie.image said...

aww! let me know if you need help movin'!

Ashley and David said...

yaaaaaay!!

Jennifer Tabery said...

Oh wow! Can't wait for pictures! can I come see? I am working off Durant Rd for next week!

Ruth said...

I think I used to have that same washing machine.

I hope it all went well! ;)