Thursday, July 3, 2008

Boudoir Info

Lately I have been getting a lot of inquiries for boudoir sessions. SO, here is my info & please contact me if you have any other questions. I charge $300 for an 1.5 hour session which includes the high resolution images on a cd for you with the reprint permission and a 5x5 or 5x7 20 page album (does not include cost of hotel room). Each session has enough time for 2-3 wardrobe changes. I will be more than happy to show you more of my boudoir portfolio if you'd like! Here's an 8x8 album that you can most definitely upgrade to:


Email me with any questions you may have! april@evokenc.com

3 comments:

the.indie.image said...

yum!

Ashley and David said...

that album is yummy!!

Amanda Dengler said...

hmmm, do you have permission from the city of charlotte to use that cityscape for your background??