Friday, July 25, 2008

Courtney & Nick

A Sunday or so ago I photographed Courtney & Nick's engagement session, and it was also my first time meeting them. They met in middle school, fell in love in high school & have stuck it out since!! WOAH!! There is nothing I love more than witnessing the dynamics between a couple, and I had a hoot all afternoon watching them. Courtney went to college at UNCG & Nick went to college at Wake Forest University (close enough for Courtney to make WFU her home!), and Nick actually is the long snapper for Wake Forest's football team. So, Wake Forest is a big big deal to them

Lately profile shadow shots have been intriguing me.. Inspiration: kindergarten. Did your teachers ever sit you in front of a piece of paper, shine a light on you & pencil out your profile??
Courtney told me she couldn't do "serious". Right!! What the heck is this!? Yum.
Just a little shutter speed fun.. The rain came so it was time to frolic.
Please check out all the bling. Her ring was GIGANTIC until Nick put on a couple of his championship rings.

OK.. So I told them to play together, and Nick was really amused that he could outplay Courtney. Am I the only one that thinks he may have an unfair advantage?? She handled it though.
He may be the pro, but Courtney can still take him.
Her eyes are outstanding
Courtney's middle name is Grace - not appropriate.
Just a sweet squeeze to end the shoot.
Since it rained & we missed a part of our planned session, you'll be seeing the continuation of this shoot in September. One word: vineyard.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This couple is so cute! Love these pics!

Ashley and David said...

aww my favs are all on the football field... seemed like their personalities really came out at that point. very fun!

the.indie.image said...

ADORABLE!! All of them. :-)

Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

These are so fun - I love the umbrella spinning shot. :)

Nicole Faby said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with for me :) You are SOOOO talented