Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Story Photographers

So, tonight I had the honor of photographing my really good friends Ashley & David who are also in the midst of renovating their company: www.nasimage.com They are a husband & wife team & wanted some cool photos. Another photographer friend of mine, Rebecca, did some moody stuff with them... So, in my true form, I brought the silliness. And while I goofed around, I also was able to practice some new lighting

There are many things to look for as you shoot around town.. signs
pockets of light
Actually, this is my favorite shot of the day. I just love it!
Getting them cleaned up...
Incorporating strangers is always fun..
And funny
Camera tricks.. a little motion
I don't think I need to explain really..
Awww.. now that's just sweet
What is up?!
Using all angles of my new video light.. I love the silhouette one the most
The end to a FABULOUS shoot!! Thanks you guys for letting me be a part of your new image. I love ya'll!!

5 comments:

Ashley and David said...

ahhhhh everytime i try to view your blog most of the pictures wont load and do that little red "x" in the corner of the box. SAD. i will comment for real when they load... for real.

Ashley and David said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank yooooooooooou!! i am so excited! it was so hard to be photographed, but we made it happen! thanks lovie!

the.indie.image said...

they look great april!! what lovely models as well! :-)

the.indie.image said...

thank you so much for your kind but false words! You good lady are kidding yourself if you think you need to be depressed! I envy YOUR talents! Now if only we could combine forces..... hahaha

Amanda Dengler said...

these are so much fun. i love the "tough love" sign—it looks like a sweet store too—not that i have money for clothes. anyway, i always like your reflection photos, and i'm enjoying the variety and funness of this session.

ps: i just sent bh a lot of money for some lovely, basic, new equipment (=why i don't spend money on clothes). oh, and i got the dvd. thank you.