Friday, July 11, 2008

Evokin' It Up

Yes, you all know that there is change in the air. First, I move into my new abode on August 1st off of Durant Road & Falls of the Neuse, where I will have the place designed for an in-home meeting area for my clients & an office for me and my production manager.

Then, the new website will come alive hopefully by the end of August.. buckle your seat belts for that. Culture Pilot has been an awesome company to work with so far, and super patient with me!! ... and with the new website comes change in all branding, marketing materials, new ads, new new new and more new things. You just don't even know.

And of course there are new things in my camera bag... did I mention new?! Evoke as you know it now will be no longer!! Evoke will be bigger, better, and wedding photography may just be the side job to taking over the world..

Just out of curiosity, how do these colors make you feel?? :)

8 comments:

the.indie.image said...

i am sooooo excited!! you little tease you. haha. clearly if you turn your headsideways it is a cross section of the earth. blue sky, green grass, red dirt, and piping hot yellowy-orange magma! duh.

Anonymous said...

The colors are brilliant, if I remember my advertising classes right. The combination of blue-tranquility, green-intelligence, red-sensuality and orange-happy excitement are often used to evoke (haha) an over-arching feeling of well-being and wholeness.

And congrats on your new place!! You're going to be much closer to where I am! New Life Camp is at that intersection--the church I grew up in is greatly connected with that camp and we hold dinners there every year.

I'm really excited to see your new website and your personal transformation. And I'm honored to be one of the last projects for you before the big switch!

Ashley and David said...

i love that we are growing and moving up together!!


i like becca's explanation of the colors. lets be honest!

Ruth said...

I think the colors look like a sea of Virginia Tech fans on a green field on a sunny day. ;)

NCHokieGal said...

Go Hokies!

April said...

hhaha.. you are all definitely thinking more into than I did..

Anonymous said...

You'll be living like 5 minutes from me...cool! I dig the colors. Oh, and my fiance gets to see my bpics on Thurs! I'll let you know how he likes them!!!

Anonymous said...

The colors make me want a popsicle...i don't know why. Just cruising through your site looking for a photographer and saw the question. I figured I would answer it.