Friday, June 27, 2008

Back on track

So, this is me today!! Thank you everyone for your concern, but I am happy 'ol me again!! I was feeling better just reading all the sweet comments, but I've gotten even more encouragement since my angry post!! hahaha!! I felt everyone needed to see me happy again... You even get to see up my nostrils which has to make you feel good too.

And while I'm sharing personal stuff.. I am really CRAZY excited because I have some amazing Evoke things in the works right now. Just buckle up because it is definitely going to be an experience!! I'm so excited for you to be sharing this with me!!

8 comments:

Ruth said...

Yay happy April! I know you're in a good mood when I can see your tonsils. ;)

April said...

ha. Well!! People kept telling me that they hoped I felt better!! So.. I thought I'd put everyone's mind at ease.. I did it for my public. hehe...

Anonymous said...

I don't check your blog enough--I just discovered what's up. Sorry you had that frustrating experience. Those suck. But it kinda sucks more for the folks who cancelled, because they don't get to experience the awesomeness of you. : )

~Bethany

the.indie.image said...

whew!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are feeling better! I seriously miss our pictures though. I will keep blog stalking you until they reappear, and I find out what's coming up for Evoke! =)

Amanda Dengler said...

HA. i saw this image right before i formatted one of the cards on saturday. at first i was thinking "WHAT?" then i remembered "eh, this is april i'm working with."

yea for a short work day saturday to make life even better.

Kasey said...

You are crazy girl, but I love it! I can't wait to see what changes you have coming up. Did I mention that I have at least one person a day come up to me or e-mail me and tell me how good my photographer was? AND this is still a month later. Thanks for being so awesome!

April said...

OH my gosh... ok.. all of these comments on my personal life have inspired new blog ideas.. I really didn't think anyone gave a hoot about the "me" aspect of this business!! DUDE!! You guys ROCK!!! I LOVE YA'LL!! Get ready to get silly-