Thursday, June 26, 2008

Mr & Mrs Brame

This past Saturday I went back home to the Henderson area to photograph Jessica & Scott. I love them because they are both so comfortable & so beautiful in front of the camera, and pretty much give me permission to do anything. Love that!! Well, I love them for other reasons too of course! Me & Jessica grew up in the same church and our parents are very close. In fact, my mom helped decorate the reception - it was a family affair. I'm only a couple years older than Jessica, but she was always one of the sweet little girls in the church when I was growing up. I definitely felt some nostalgia... and some oldness being at her wedding.
Another daddy's girl!! As soon as she stood by him for a photo, she broke down. Crazy sweet.
I barely know what to say about these pictures. All I can do is look at them & smile.. they're self explanatory.
They totally smashed each other with cake. Jessica's mom, Ann, worked so incredibly hard to get the big day together. It was a beautiful thing to see her enjoying it & allowing it all to sink in.Ken shot with me again, and he let me borrow his macro lens - Yummy! I am now the proud owner of my very own macro lens. It does yummy things!!Scott is a part of a fraternity at NCSU, and oh yeah.. for some reason brothers have to sing to the new Mrs at weddings.. I was waiting all night for it to happen to Jessica.This is Jerry. He is a party animal. And I have many more images of him similar to this one.
I love my sparkler trick. It's not really "mine", but I still own it baby.

3 comments:

Ashley and David said...

loving it. as always. my sister saw this entry and said that she approves you as her wedding photographer whenever she gets married, since i have to be in the wedding.

Ashley and David said...

favorite is the one of the two of them with the church over the water in the background.

Amanda Dengler said...

ooo ooo, i have corn field photos from my wedding that weekend too.

i get the feeling you created gorgeous photos, of pretty people, but at not such a hot location. good job making everything look great.