Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mr & Mrs Fougererousse (OH MY GOSH!!)

Including her new last name, Rebecca's wedding day this past Saturday turned out AMAZING. My buddy Ken helped me and it was a photographer's dream. Rebecca & Tommy were so laid back and they allowed a ton of time for pictures. They both got ready at their homes & when I showed up to Rebecca's house there were shoes everywhere.. I really don't think they would have missed one pair... I LOVE shoes!! I don't have as many as I want.. but there's love in the air.
DELICIOUS!! Right ladies?! Holla if you're a heel freak!!
Accessories everywhere.. oh.. it just gets better & better
I think Rebecca's prettier. Rock it girl!
I have a place in my heart for daddies. Actually.. I'm sure everyone does...
Sacred Heart Cathedral in downtown Raleigh is so gorgeous
This is what happens when you tell a big group "I want to see wild & crazy!"
And this is what happens when that same group witnesses a smooch
It's awesome shooting with Ken because at times he takes over & I finally get to get those side shots
Tommy needed some attention too!
The best man & Rebecca's sister made the toasts - one hilarious & one very touching. This was their touching moment
Rebecca & Tommy have some amazing friends that have followed them all over the US and if they didn't move, they came from all over to be a part of their big day.
Would you PLEEEEZZZZEE check out that baby in the background!! How friggin' funny is that?!
I hope Key West is treating you two well!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow your lighting is fantastic. You made that room look 1000 times better!!!!!

the.indie.image said...

Lovely as always!! Great job:-)

Ashley and David said...

yummmmmmmmy!! this is just an overall awesome display of wedding photography yummyness!! can we please be friends again soon?