Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bad day today

So this is me today. This is not normally me. The picture at the top of me would best describe me on most any given day. But today this is me. Ladies.. do you ever have a day like this?? I drove for a total of 4.5 hours today to a shoot that canceled last minute/hour. I am frustrated. And also broke because I had to fill my tank up. I have a load of work sitting on my desk. And I can't take a self portrait to save my life.

But you know what.. I read your comments, I've been reading emails that you ladies have been sending me, and I just have some amazing people in my life.. maybe I just needed 4.5 hours in the car. Because now my spirits are lifted & I do not take any of your kind words for granted at all. My friends, clients that are becoming friends, and really friendly complete strangers have put a bad afternoon into perspective. So maybe today isn't so bad... insert sheepish *thanks* here :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw...seriously...just think boobie tassles and a thong on the balcony! Yea...i got you smiling now:o) Sorry you had a bad day, but glad friends and clients can cheer you up!

Ruth said...

Booooo for bad days! Hooray for people cheering you up! :)

Ashley and David said...

that is a good picture of your eyes though

the.indie.image said...

you won't like her when she's angry!!!! ok.. just saw the hulk the other night. couldn't resist. Hope the bad dayness has floated away and you are super happy fun april again!