Monday, October 6, 2008

Mr & Mrs Faby

9.20 Nicole & Dave got hitched.. and wow.. I'm not really sure anything can prepare you for this post. They were a CRAZY WILD crowd - and mami likes playing with a crazy wild crowd. They had their ceremony at St Francis of Assisi, and the day started off somewhat mild..

Nicole & Dave are entering their marriage with 2 beautiful children & Nicole is a wonderful mom.
Amanda grabbed a cute shot of Nicole & Kaitlyn.. and I got her grabbing it :)
I amazed myself when I got this shot of the ladies & somehow I'm not in it
The guys - nice tame shot
Dave kick started the party.. "Just Do It"
Meanwhile the ladies are being ladies
Amanda got this shot from the back while I was in the front. I LOVE how you can see Dave at the front while Nicole walks down the aisle

The hot newlyweds
yum
more yum
So, Dave used to be a wrestler back in the day & as a surprise, they walked into the reception to the Sound of HHH
There were twists all throughout the evening...
I thought it would be cute to have their baby son holding their rings, but I wasn't sure it would actually happen..
Supposedly there was a basketball somewhere.. I didn't see it myself, but it was doing some pretty wild things
And Super Man made his appearance.. he fell to the floor on his stomach, so I think there was some kryptonite somewhere
Even the garter toss had a little surprise.. Dave went searching for the garter, and to Nicole's surprise, out came their son
I was even educated a little. Somehow I made it through college without knowing what a keg stand was. Now I know
Whew!! Way to throw a party!! No one can say that wedding wasn't fun times!

5 comments:

Carrie R. Richardson said...

those pictures are INCREDIBLE! way to go!

Unknown said...

LOVE the photos! I can't believe you got one of Derek as he was leaping to the floor. Wow.

the.indie.image said...

That looks exhausting! haha. It looks like a great time and you did a great job capturing it all!

Ashley and David said...

Wow! SO much great scenery to work with. And like Becca said... looks like they kept you on high energy all day. How fun--- YOUR kind of wedding FOR SURE.

Amanda Dengler said...

nooooo Ashley. it was too much.

i'm excited about how well that aisle photo turned out. i was so scared i was going to get jerked out of the church by the director nazi. little did i know she was the least of the problem.

i LOVE the ones by the window in the sanctuary.