Friday, October 10, 2008

Caliente

I really wish I could post more now, because Kristen's bridal is OUT OF CONTROL!! She is getting married 11.1, so you won't have to wait much longer. She is so incredibly fierce, intense and yet super soft in her shots. Luckily for me, I get to photograph her again this upcoming week for some engagement shots!!

I have been saturated in work - this past week or two have been pretty intense for me, but I promise I'll start including you more on all I've been doing!! It may come to some daily blogging, but I'll do whatever it takes!! A big THANK YOU to all of you that have been so patient with me in returning calls, emails, etc.. THANKS!!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

So much wonderful color! :)

the.indie.image said...

i would love to just shoot brides that look like that. I love it. :-)

April said...

I'm shooting her engagement in Benson at some funky spots on Monday at 3:30.. you are more than welcome to join :)