Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Oh really..

This post is dedicated to my dear friend, Beth. This month I've had all my friends helping me out at weddings, and as a source of entertainment, I try my best to get in as many of their shots as possible. You'll find me in the background jumping or just doing anything stupid that comes to mind, which in result often leads to some of my shots getting sabotaged as well. Well, me & Beth took some stupid shots which I threatened to blog.. but once I saw one of my stupid shots on Beth's blog, I realized I had to take some action. Too bad she looks so friggin' good in this shot..

Don't get any bright ideas Ashley & Rebecca!!

4 comments:

Ashley and David said...

beth that makes your arms look so long! soooo classy.

dont fret my pet. i know we've all got bad shots on eachother. i'm laying low.

the.indie.image said...

yah eww. i saw some April got of me. GROSS. Don't you dare post one. haha.

the.indie.image said...

Nope, she is still preggers! 5 months in these pics... can you believe it?

Beth said...

Please make note that Madonna's "Vogue" was playing at the time of this photo - and I look hot! April you have a great talent!