Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mr & Mrs Stall

8.8.08 I photographed Karen & Chad's wedding.. and it was AWESOME!! I had such a fun time with them. Karen is such an amazingly gorgeous person, and Chad is a huge ball of energy - perfect combo for me!! Not to mention they are also dance machines.. professional dance machines. I was destined to be there.

Karen had options - jewelry, dress, etc.. Chad had options too - hair down, hair up
Turns out he figured out a way to check himself out in the camera lens. My good buddy Rebecca photographed him while I was with Karen, and she definitely didn't get bored.
Karen is so elegant, and such an easy model
Chad is uh.. a good model too...
They saw each other before the ceremony & it was a sweet moment
The bridal party was a lot of fun too, and they wore the soles out of their shoes to get this shot
8.8.08 on the cake
So, of course the rings had to reflect the 8 obsession.. They even had the tables arranged in an 8.
This is where all the guests would extend from a large circle & then run in for an attack hug. I love this & want to see it happen more...OK.. it got a little late, and a little silly. You will never see me in front of the camera, but this once I jumped in there with them... and then Chad ran off with my camera, and got some nice self portraits. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it in my camera - look at that intensity.

4 comments:

the.indie.image said...

hahaha so fun!

Amanda Dengler said...

woahoho. right. lots of personality.

those bridal portraits are hot. i love the light. good call on the ring shot!! that bridal party photo looks good too.

Ashley and David said...

this sounds like it was a WAY fun day!!! i am sorry i wasnt with you!

again... i am loving you more and more these days (as if that is possible!). your work just gets better and better!

Ruth said...

It looked like a fun-filled evening! Great job capturing that "first look" moment. :)