Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mr & Mrs Warner

Last Saturday 8.2.08 Chad & Zebrina tied the knot. It seems like I just met with them, and talked over all the things ahead of them.. but it happened & it was a beautiful thing to be a part of. They are a very sincere, very aware couple but they also have a fabulous sense of humor.. at least I thought this combo of things on the table was funny - a baby bumbo & Jack Daniels.OK.. this post is full of details because Zebrina put a ton of thought into all her amazing details. I just absolutely adore days that are saturated with personality!! Check out her amazing red shoes
Oh.. Vendor plug!! Here's a picture of Jeff Simpson - one of my favorite DJ's. I HIGHLY recommend him - he's awesome! He was spending some time with Zebrina to make sure she was pleased with all of her ceremony music.. along with the fabulous coordinator - Cara from a Southern Soiree.
More yummy details...
Yummier...
Yummiest
And of course red lips to top it all off!!
Chad & his brother having some hang time in the last single moments of Chad's life
oh man.. This moment. The emotion, the sky - it was all so beautiful.
I thought this was awesome - the rings were passed from the end of the line of bridesmaids & groomsmen down to the center until they reached Chad & Zebrina. How cool is that?!
My best buddy Beth helped me & she was insistent with getting umbrella shots. She knows I am easily distracted, so she kept me centered on getting some awesome shots like these sweetness
This shot means a lot to me, because I know it will mean a lot to them
A little spanking is definitely the best way to end the day :)

4 comments:

Ashley and David said...

GIRLLLLL. what a FABULOUS post!! i LOVE all the details this bride used. and your shooting is so great! i hope you were feeling good about your self after this wedding. :) proud to love you, heehee.

Anonymous said...

Simply amazing work April. I love the bride's attention to detail. It looks like they had a great day and a wonderful photographer to boot!

-Jessica B.

Ruth said...

Those are some GREAT photos! I love the one with their silhouette on the umbrella.

zleung said...

After seeing your pictures...you exceeded our expectations in a way that captured not just the moment but our feelings...thank you so much for bringing your artful eye to bear on our wedding!!!!

You rock!!!!

Chad and Zebrina