Friday, August 15, 2008

Morgan's a Senior!

So I need the word to get out that I LOVE photographing senior portraits. And I mean - I LOVE it... well, as long as you want a little something different. This past Monday I photographed Morgan in her home town of Rocky Mount, and we had a blast. She has been dancing since she was 4, so she wanted to capture that in her shots.. She also wants to go into photography herself, and she picked out these locations since I am not at all familiar with Rocky Mount.. but I really want to go back!!
What a model, right?!
Hot mama
This was Super Morgan moment.. I'm pretty sure she would have never done it had she known it would be blogged, but I think it's awesome.
Delicious
I knew when I captured this that it would probably be my favorite from the day.. love it

6 comments:

Ruth said...

Can I get senior portraits even though I was a senior many years ago? ;)

Looking at all your great work has inspired me to start my own blog for my business. Yay blogs!

Beth said...

This is so awesome - the images look great. Can you re-do my senior portrait and make me look 18 again?

Ashley and David said...

these are sooooo great! your senior shooting, started out great, but is now amazing! i wish these were my senior picutres!!

April said...

good grief!! I love you!!

Anonymous said...

You would have been SO great to have my senior portraits with! All mine are posed, shot in studio, and boring! If I'm still in the area in, oh, 20 years...I'm sending my senior to you! :D

the.indie.image said...

april, stunning as usual! These are FAB.