Sunday, April 6, 2008

B&B Bringin' It Back

Turns out Billie & Billy lined up the weather perfectly for their wedding this past Saturday! It wasn't until they were off to their cruise that is started pouring down raining. It was such an incredibly beautiful day... and I mean, just precious. Billie is such a sincere person, and Billy is so - right. Just right for each other. Billy really takes care of Billie, and it's just a beautiful thing they have.

Look at those eyes!! Holy Smokes!!
Ok, so some weren't as impressed as others
If you haven't eaten at the Tavola Rossa yet (behind Crabtree), it was really tasty!
I had absolutely no NO warning... This is how the first dance started. To some mooshy country song
AND THEN!! Then they friggin' BROKE IT OUT!! All they needed were some back up dancers!! hahaa!! It was awesome!
Marsha always knows what shots are important:
This is just tooo sweet!! Since I have two boys, I can only imagine the sentimentality of your son taking on a new life. Awww...
Of course the umbrellas made their appearance!! It was a rainy day... What kind of photographer do you think I am?!?

1 comment:

Amanda Dengler said...

i like the high tech rubber band on the radio control. i wish i had a great working portrait like that--all laid out to get the perfect shot--there is a reason i'm always sore the next day. but of course my second shooters always seem to get me making faces, shouting orders, and waving my arms around during formals. HA.

your photos look great as always.