Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hot Spots

I am the luckiest photographer ALIVE!! I have had such an amazing weekend. Between Billie & Billy's wedding yesterday, and such an incredible engagement session today - WOW! Thank you!! Today I spent most of the afternoon with Karen & Chad. They remind me so much of me & my husband... well, with MAD dancing talent!! They entertained me all afternoon. As you may can tell, they are professional dancers - they actually own All About Ballroom off exit 312 in Garner. If you want to learn some ballroom, salsa, etc... I am a firm believer that these two can teach it to you!!
I LOVE the vulnerable intensity she has in her eyes here - the pull, the push!! ohh!! Mami loves the Dancing!!
And they're crazy - you know I love that!!
Would you PLEASE look at the air Chad got here!! WHAT?!?!
yum. tasty.

Monkeys can't do this baby-
They are also wine professionals. tee hee.
There are so many more incredible shots of them... but you'll have to wait until 8.8.08 to see their big day at the Preston Woodall House!

No comments: