Monday, April 14, 2008

Donald & Monique

So, yesterday I photographed Donald & Monique's engagement session... and I entered into a little scared. REPEATEDLY they told me that they are very un-photogenic, and I would be lucky to get a couple of decent shots. Sure, I took it as a challenge, but I was expecting something completely different from the reality of the matter! They are both beautiful people, and I mean REALLY - do these two look anything other than photogenic?!?! They had me rolling around laughing all afternoon, and I came home super pumped about how awesome their images turned out!!

Getting them warmed up...
Check out that rock!
Check out some cool new lighting!!
Officially warmed up
Hard core models at this point

One thing they both mentioned were the numerous trips to the mall that they make together... well, trips that Donald is dragged into!!
Sizzling hot super models by the end!!

1 comment:

Ashley and David said...

i always wanted to do a shoot on the carousel- that was the one i rode all the time when i was little.

also, becca and i were talking about how the rialto would be a funky spot.

loving it and loving the photog get together we had last night!