Saturday, March 29, 2008

Another Year... Wiser?

Happy Birthday to me!! So, yeah... I'm another year. I'm not going to say older or wiser. One I am avoiding, the other I'm not sure would be accurate!!! I am an avid coffee drinker... Well, I MUST have my one incredibly strong cup of coffee every morning. I'm not very picky, but I really appreciate good coffee. So, for the past couple of years I have been content with my little bity coffee mate. WELL, things have changed!! I woke up this morning, & my husband gifted me with this fabulous Cappucino machine!! WOAH!! Hello mornings!! You just have no idea how fast I'm typing... Bean juice! Bean juice!

2 comments:

Ashley and David said...

girl! i did not know it was your birthday! i hope it was sooooo fun!

Anonymous said...

That is a major upgrade. Congrats! I will have gift you some gourmet beans...