Saturday, March 8, 2008

Lori & Jason

Before I left for my seminar, I had the pleasure of photographing Lori & Jason's wedding on 2.23.08. Although it rained all morning long (and I can only imagine how frantic they must have felt!!), the afternoon turned out gorgeous!! There were some crazy complications before the ceremony, but Lori handled it like a champ. Her dress was gorgeous, and it was so great to see how incredibly excited Jason was to be getting married to her. They rushed off faster than lightning to their honeymoon... which was super romantic to me... I like to refer to it as "wisking away!"... which I'm not sure I spelled correctly.

Lori & her dad are very close, and it was so touching to be able to witness a moment between them.
See! There had been rain, which makes for some great reflection shots!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful you guys!!! Congrats!!! I hope you have a great life together and enjoy life to the fullest!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lori, Great pictures of you with the the two men in your life (Dad & Hubby)