Sunday, March 9, 2008

This afternoon I had the pleasure of photographing my friend Billy & his fiance Billie - that's right. "I Billy take you Billie as my Billie." They are getting married April 5th, and I can't wait to be a part of their big day. I'm so flattered because they are catering their wedding to Evoke - she's having peacock feathers as the main element in her wedding decor. And it may also have something to do with her last name meaning "peacock" in German. I had an amazing afternoon with them, and my only regret is that I could have spent 2 more hours with them!!

I had to highlight the name issue...It just so happened that while we were on the tracks, SUDDENLY we saw a train coming... which I had of course arranged for some awesome shots.With all the excitement, there had to be some peace & quiet! And some fabulous sun flare...And even though I was running late on the session AS ALWAYS (I get really excited and can't stop!! It's a problem...), I HAD to incorporate their love for cooking. I wish I had their talent... my husband does too. But doesn't this look like a piece for a cooking ad?!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

April, This is great! You were so fun to work with yesterday and we are so happy that we will have you there on the big day! We had no idea we would see pictures on your blog less than 12 hours after the shoot. Thank you so much for everything!

Ashley and David said...

girl these are so fun! the billboard idea is WAY cute. hope to see you soon!

April said...

I love you people. I think my head is going to blow up.