Monday, September 8, 2008

The New Face of Evoke

A couple of weeks ago I photographed Anna's bridal for her big day at the Preston Woodall House which was this past weekend. She is friggin' AMAZING!!! I've already asked her if I can plaster her face all over my new studio, but since she's on her honeymoon right now, I thought I'd take the liberty to plaster her all over the blog too while I prepare to blog her wedding.. tee hee
On top of being gorgeous, kind, and just all around wonderful.. She's funny. I have a lady crush.
Ok people.. hold on to your hats here.. Anna wanted some shots in front of the house where she grew up & even though it had gotten very dark, we started pumping out some amazing stuff
HOLY COW!!! Check out those delicious shoes!!
WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?! She is out of control isn't she?!?!
Her wedding to come next!!

11 comments:

Ruth said...

Loooooooooooooooooove it! I like the last silhouette shot; but of course, they are all great. Posts like this make me wish I had used you for my wedding...and makes me jealous of my sister. ;)

the.indie.image said...

these are great april. she IS beautiful, a perfect compliment to your photography, which is also beautiful.

Beth said...

that female is GOOOOOR-JUST!!!
Can you make me look like that???
B

April said...

Holy Cow.. I want to make myself look like that. She is SMOKIN'!!!

Anonymous said...

Those shots are amazing!!! I love the night shots!

(Oh and I love your new porta potty blog header.) :)

birdcagebride said...

my favorite is the last night shot on the left!! absolutely breathtaking! it belongs in a magazine or something ;)

Amanda Dengler said...

still hot, hot, hot.

Jennifer Tabery said...

You are my idol!

Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

These are WAYYYYY flipping good!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are just as beautiful as her personality and poise. April did a wonderful job--my compliments.

Ashley and David said...

wow usually i am not at the bottom of the comment list-- shows you how i have been behind on my blog stalking!!

ok the last few pictures are YUMMMMMMMY