Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mr & Mrs Kallam

Saturday September 6th Anna & Jay tied the knot.. and it was a beautiful thing. We've already established that I Vote for Anna, but here's why - she's a beautiful person inside & out, and she has a wide range of emotions that she openly shares. And Jay compliments her beautifully with that..

1. Emotion - Pain
2. Happiness
3. Sentimental
4. Married. This could be an emotion right..
OK, here's my FAVORITE shots of the day. Here's where Jay exercises his freedom of expression. When I say "SEXY", you say:
You're welcome Joel. hhee. I love this shot with the Preston Woodall House back there
Daddy dance does it every time
Bling on bling
And here's the part of my show that I like to call "Candid Camera". Everybody gets these shots when I photograph their wedding, but I just felt the need to begin sharing them here
Livin' La Vida Loca
Ewww.. too old for diapers, so not sure what was happening
The Great Escape..
Can't wait to show you the rest you guys!! Thanks for allowing me to capture your big day!!

3 comments:

Amanda Dengler said...

yea for all the expressions and emotion--even that sexy/cheesy face.

i think my favs are the fountain one and the one right below it of jay. (and oh look, there they are on the dance floor.)

Ashley and David said...

again, how you can do so many different things at one places amazes me over and over.

Ruth said...

Once again, amazing work! I like the rings on the chandelier! So creative!