Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Missing the boys

Good day! So, it's Day 2 of the Bald Head experience & it is friggin' FREEZING!! I was outside for about 10 minutes just to give an idea of how incredible it is here. This is my only means of communication... 1 entire week of complete silence from my wonderful hubbie & boys. If I weren't learning a ton I would be completely miserable. If they were here & it weren't icey out, it would be heaven! If you check Millie Hollomon's blog you can see me in action (Image #6 just in case you really need to see me...)!! 


I think I would ruin the mood if I explained this picture...

Check out my view!!

The beach when it's freezing...



My house - only for this week :(


3 comments:

Ashley and David said...

I am so proud of you! i cant WAIT to hear all that you learned!!!!

Anonymous said...

You really don't know how jealous I am. Really.

Jessica B said...

April, your pictures are breathtaking! You never cease to amaze me.