Thursday, February 7, 2008

Kind of a Big Shot Now

So, after hours of intimate conversation, me & Mike Colon found a lot in common. Ok... maybe me & 25 other photographers. Yesterday I went to Mike Colon's workshop in Charlotte, NC with two of my friend photographers - Joanna to the left of me & Ashley on the other side of Mike. Considering he makes $20,000-$50,000 per wedding, he was incredibly down to earth & eager to help.... and friggin' HOT!!! You may have already picked up on it in the picture, but I think he really digs me. hehehe...


I kind of prefer this crop to the picture:


And this is a result of 6 hours in the car:

4 comments:

Ashley and David said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA... but i am not that fat looking in real life... its the illusion of the sweater. anyways, that is HYSTERICAL.

Unknown said...

It was really nice meeting you all at the show. keep in touch

Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

Wish I could have met you! The seminar was great!

Anonymous said...

April I remember seeing this on his blog before I met you at love affair and I'm totally cracking up now...noticing it was YOU!