Thursday, December 27, 2007

Terri & Joe

I photographed such a precious couple this past Saturday. It is my second to last wedding with New Image Studio, and it went so incredibly smooth. The bride had a million formals :(, but it went quickly & we got most of them finished before the ceremony. This has been my complaint on here before - please girls... PLEASE rethink a long formal list!! After getting through her wedding, 100 of her 350 images are formal family shots. I doubt she'll ever use them in her album or do anything with them... and due to having a long list, the creative stuff is cut short. Plus, she spent most of her day in a stiff pose in front of the camera. Enough soap box.. I was able to spend some time with them after the reception which was their photo redemption!! oh.. check out their get away car!! WOWZA!









No comments: