Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Fortune Cookie

Yesterday I spent the morning with this wonderful couple, Jai & Jessica who are getting married in a couple of weeks at the Preston Woodall House ( www.woodallhouse.com ). Jessica & Jai are both in the military & Jessica has just made it in from Japan this past Saturday. They have been dating amidst their difficult situations (and Jai did lots of the wedding work since Jessica was in Japan - WOAH!!). So, I met them for the first time yesterday, and had just an amazing time with them... even though we all suffered through some really friggin' freezing temperatures!! It was so much fun, and they took some really awesome shots. Marsha took the last image here - awesome!! Coming soon - pics in their wedding attire!









2 comments:

I have MS; MS does not have me.... said...

The Black and White of the couple is the MOST interesting photo I have seen in a long time. The angle, the elements...work together so perfectly!

April said...

Thanks! They're dynamics are extremely interesting - I really didn't do anything but witness what they were doing! ~april